Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A not-really shameless plug

Hey all... I want all of you to check out my friend David Kincannon's new blog Wrestling With Wrestling. Much like yours truly, he's a big wrestling fan, and he'll be offering his take on the world of pro wrestling, the good and bad, the ups and downs and everything in-between.

And along those same lines, this blog will become more of a wrestling-related blog, but don't worry, I still have lots of things to say about non-wrestling subjects, such as:

Why I'm a Conservative and proud of it.
Comics books you should be reading.
The LeBron James circus.
Does anyone really think Lindsay Lohan will change because she's going to jail?
Why the term "purple drank" makes me laugh out loud.
Steelers Training Camp preview.
Penguins free agency and what else they need to do before the season starts.
Does anyone really care about the MLB All-Star Game?

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with my thoughts on the Nexus angle that's currently dominating Monday Night RAW as well as my thoughts on if the NXT brand has been a success or failure halfway through it's second season.

Later!

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment